Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Remains After the Fire....Part I

Well, third time is charm, I hope, with this post. So here are pics of what remains of home. The pic above is of what remains of my books. I stored my most prized, important books in my back room to avoid that damn leaky roof in my room.....you got to love the irony.
This was once one of my drafting tables. Yes, I was so cool as to own, not one, but TWO, drafting tables....although it may have had more to do with the fact that I never throw anything out. Oh and more white ash piles.....which were more of my books....
Here's a view you could never have had before....straight though the living room and into the kitchen, and out to animal's bins! In front is the ol' Wood Burning Stove....the bricks for fireplace are all over the place. Amazing that a whole wall of brick and concrete mortor was reduce to rumble. Hey MORE WHITE ASH! Guess what that was kids! ........ Yep that's right more of massive book collection....See what happens to all your hard work and effort at the hands of RETAIL AMERICA can get you? ...... A whole lot of white ash..... oh well......

MORE TO COME!!!.....sort of.....