Sunday, November 18, 2007

Remains After the Fire....Part II

Well kids, here it is....what remains of out deluxe kitchen, the pantry fitted out with rolling racks from The Container Store.....and we even got the set up on SALE.....fitting along established cheapness that runs though the family.

Oh and please note the remains of the treadmill that are resting on the kitchen sink. Very modern art.....which proves that most modern art is CRAP.
Aww....the old player piano! Man years ago that old thing used to work, sooooo many X-Mases ago.......how many times did we do half ass repairs? Yep, another project that's gone.....

Oh! At the top right of the pic you can see the remains of my drafting chair.....which I just fixed! Well before I left for SF again.....
Finally I will never have to listen that damn jackass from the repair center lecture me about taking care of the appliances! Get bent Sears Home Repair!

Interesting thing to note: The hot water heater actually STILL had water in it! .....Come on! That's just STUPID!!!! or at least ironic!
And finally the old wood burning stove that we huddled around many MANY FREEZING ASS COLD NIGHTS. I can't believe I spent ALL last winter cutting all that fire wood, and barely, JUST BARELY! made a dent in that HUGE pile of wood with the chainsaw. AND WHAT HAPPENS? Giant fire comes racing though and takes all that wood away in hours....At least here's one winter without me dragging my ass out into the cold desert air to cut wood, so I can heat the living room in that drafty old house....

no more leaky roofs....
no more waking up with ice formed in my water glass....
no more door that leads to nowhere...
no more bats in my room...
no more rats stealing my tinker toys.....
no more stubbing my toes on fireplace....
no more home.....

Hey I almost forgot! Check out the remains of my old wire mattress bent across the wood burning stove! You got to admit it is freak'n COOL!