Thursday, October 23, 2008

Layouts in the Works....

Time for some layout sketches kids! well.....sketches that I should have finished a long time ago, but I've been consumed with finishing a storyboard portfolio...and other crap.
I started working on a revised sketch of my home-away-from-home: the Donut Diner (heck it's where this blog takes place). There is a lot (a whole of a lot of work) to do here such as the type, some adjustments to the buildings.....etc. There's always something....
These thumbnails were for a Barber Shop layout that I never finished......well started, to be accurate. I'm thinking I'm going to do the long straight pan down, but it might also be the biggest pain of them all to do (damn mirror in the background).

Overall I'm thinking I need to expand my drawings, try for more simple flat graphic shaped background.....should go watch the Power Puff Girls movie for some ideas.....