Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Storyboards: The Thieves in the Catacombs - Revised



This has been a week of finishing up stuff and revising.....lots of revising. Here are some revised storyboards from an old project, in fact this the third or fourth full redo/revising of these boards.....and this is only the last part of the story. The story is from my Roman Legion project, and I've been slowly (very slowly) revisiting it all........Course this is nothing compared to some of my other storyboards, some of which I've revised nearly ten times.....and then there is the hell that is a battle sequence of Legionaries and Barbarians......that's just too much at the moment.

Lately I'm pushing for simpler shorter stories. What I need is more character driven ideas that will work in short stories and avoid epics.