Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Crap...So When did I post last?

Ugh...it's been several crappy months....
If you're like me you walk away from Comic-Con with a ton of flyers & post-cards that you put in a bag and forget all about - until you have to clean out the closet to make room for another bag. One of the cards I "re-discovered" was for some sort of "evil" cheerleader (which is redundant - as anyone in "cheer" - has to be a sadist) - but it made for a fun sketch in front of the TV, as I continue to hack up my lung from the summer cold that JUST WON'T QUIT.

Sketch of my Romans - trying to cheer myself out of being sick. It didn't quiet work....
Cleaned up and inked - then Photoshop - of some girls from my the limbo that is my sketch book. Still not happy with the finished line quality....
Here was the finished sketch I worked from. These characters had been sitting in a sketch book for ....far too long. Seeing as I wanted something to experiment with I thought I'd give them a try. I'll try posting the sketch book pages some time in the future - hopefully not months away.
Yeah - hopelessly addicted to the "Donna Reed" show.....I keep trying to make time for myself - so I can sketch the show (via Hulu) - but something always comes up....damn.