Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Five Years Ago...and Today!

Recently things that have been going on have been making me pause and think back. That's actually hard these days - time before the fires in 2007 seem really distance. There are few things that I can actually look at from those time - but a few days ago I found some old drawings. I had been looking for images that had been posted on this blog in the past - instead early drawings of Maribelle. I remember how much work, help, and reviews just to get those old drawings to work - trying to over come the distortion problems I had back then. Photoshop back then had been this irritating affair - I could never get the brush to work the way I wanted it to. The only way though it turned out to do a lot of drawing...Funny how that's almost always the solution.