Friday, July 08, 2011

Of Monkeys and Legioniaries: Sketches...

Various scenes for my Roman Legion...

Marching though the woods - to Grandma's house!

Walking and talking....

Scenes for "Daring Monkey Adventures"...

Sketch for gold...and apparently a quick sketch of my friend Jenni.

More scenes for possible adventures for Scheckey and Maribelle.

Even more possible adventures for Scheckey and Maribelle.

There was a "Hobbit" joke for this but I forget it now....
For a while now I've been wanting to get back to doing comic books - and the above has been my some of my "research". These are various story beat ideas - most done in about 5 to 10 minutes. Eventually I think I might seek funding though Kickstarter or IndieGoGo - but I want a pretty clear road map before I start the Quest for Money.