Monday, October 10, 2011

Daring Monkey Adventures!!! (circa 2005)


Daring Monkey Adventure - circs 2005 from scotland barnes on Vimeo.

One of the many items on my "to-do" list (from hell) is upload a lot of my storyboards as story reels. Before I get all crazy doing this I thought I'd test this out by uploading something - luckily I still have one old piece of animation that did not get burned up in the fire years ago.

SO - Here is Captain Archibald C. Scheckey making his action packed debut (circa 2005)! It's estenially a spoof/homage to the opening in "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Hey if you're going to steal - you steal from the best. The biggest problem is that takes a bit of waiting to get to the actual film....should go back and shorten the lead in.

Now you know why I never became an animator - and stuck to story and character design....and knowing is half the battle.